How to return your order outside the UK
Second thoughts? False start? We now offer FREE international returns with either DHL or FedEx depending on your location.
Please follow this link to book your return. We’ve partnered with ZigZag to make the return process as efficient and easy as possible.
You can return your unworn kit for a refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your parcel.
*Archive Sale items have a reduced 14 day returns window from date of purchase. After this no exchange or refund will be accepted.
1. Fill out the returns slip found in your parcel – this helps our warehouse team
2. Submit your return via this link – this gets you your delivery label and tells us what you are returning
3. Pack your items securely and ensure no old delivery addresses are marked on the packaging – this prevents any delays
4. Take your parcel to your drop off centre, post office or have it collected if this service is available in your location
5. Our warehouse team receive your return – whether a refund or an exchange, we aim to process your return within two working days.
6. Your new piece of kit will be sent out or your money refunded
Any problems, please contact email@example.com
Our return address:
SOAR Running Returns
Haul + Store
Gifts and gift cards
You can return a gift to us for exchange or a credit note. We can only refund the original purchaser. Gift exchanges will show on the order history of the original purchaser – but they want you to be happy so that’s fine, right? We can’t refund gift cards.
You can exchange an item on a like-for-like basis – swap it for a different size or colour, for example.
Want a different product altogether? Return the item for a refund and place a new order.
Want a different product with a different price? We will process your exchange ourselves and refund or provide store credit for the difference.
We do everything we can to make sure our products are the best they can be. But we can’t catch everything. So if you think your product has a manufacturing fault, please get in touch – we’ll do everything we can to make you smile again.
That’s manufacturing faults, mind. Items that are damaged as a result of excessive or long term usage aren’t faulty. So that T-shirt that just passed the 1,000 mile mark doesn’t count. It belongs in the hall of fame, not on a returns slip.
100 Mile Promise
If you aren’t satisfied after running up to 100 miles in a SOAR garment you can also return it to us for a SOAR credit note to the full value of the item. See more detail here